Brenda Compher – Equine Specialist
- Brenda has had a passion for horses and service work since 1989. Being involved at the Diettrich Farm has given her an understanding of self. Through her extensive interaction with horses, she has discovered the power horses have to heal people and to develop more meaningful relationships with others. She has been a Certified EAGALA Equine Specialist since June 2017.
- Brenda is a certified Equine professional. She has been a horse owner since 1990 and continually obtains education hours at Diettrich Farm. She has studied extensively with horse professionals Lee Smith and John Harms traveling all over the country attending horsemanship clinics. Her dedication to horsemanship has allowed her to achieve the status of equine professional.
- From 2004 to 2007 Brenda was the lead counselor at Diettrich Farm for the Summer Camp program. She has worked with children of all ages within a safe and nurturing environment to learn horse care and riding skills. She is certified with CPR/First Aid and believes safety is always a priority.
- Previously, Brenda worked as a dental assistant (since 1989). She has provided professional services in a customer service friendly atmosphere and enjoys interacting with people.
- EAGALA (Equine Assisted Growth and Learning Association) Certification – June 2017
- Dental Hygiene Classes at Loyola University – September 1990 to 1992
- Undergraduate Classes at Triton College – September 1986 to June 1989